Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Message from God 7-28

Yet again, I find myself listening to the sweet voice of my Lord. Today's message isn't one of doom and gloom, not that the others have been, but they have been more on the 'End Time' side of things. This one encouraged my soul and brought me peace to my heart. 


My child, you knew you'd be despised and rejected, why are you surprised? Do not be--I know your heart and I know you! Your faith waivers from time to time, but you are strong--You know that I am with you.
My servants are rarely received with rejoicing. Those that are, have often times made a name for themselves and have yet to receive my instruction on how to handle "fame." It is my servants on Earth today who remain humble that shall be called great-those whom the world calls great have their rewards already. You see men, yes even those of great faith desire their rewards now. To this day, they do not heed my words "Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you." (Matthew 6:1-4, ESV) Instead they do many things, broadcast it and refuse to let go of Earthbound glories and rewards. Greater are the rewards awaiting my righteous servants who do in secret. How would you want to be remembered?

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...