Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I am a School Bus Driver!

I am a School Bus Driver!
My job is to transport your children safely to and from school! I am the first person your child sees each morning from the school and the last one they say good-bye to in the afternoons. I drive in sun, rain, sleet, snow and all manners of inclement weather providing it starts while we are in school.
Each child I serve is unique, each one brings a new gift to the school and the day! While they are in school learning, I am there by their side, reading with them, tutoring in math, helping them learn new and exciting things. I don't complain, I don't grumble; but if I do grumble it isn't without cause. I am trained to drive that bus; and yet I am poor compensated; matter of fact, if you looked at my pay check you'd laugh, you'd think I was an idiot to do all I do for what I make.
So the next time you complain about the way that our school district handles problems, I suggest, that you take a close look at what all I do to make sure your child is safe, to school and on their way home!
I am a school bus driver, I don't take that lightly; neither should you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...