Tuesday, March 5, 2013

sometimes wacky ideas are the BEST ideas!


I have been thinking...mainly about friendship; especially those that God allows you to stumble upon!

On March 2, 2013, my friend from work Mrs. R. told me “Rachel, you’ve had some pretty wacky ideas!” when I asked her to name one, she said, “Being my friend!” Well, I haven’t gotten to tell you...Mrs. R. being your friend wasn’t a wacky idea! It was probably the best idea I have ever had! 

You see, when God closes one door, he always opens another! I have a friend...probably someone that I would call my “best friend.” 

Ephesians 1:16 “I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...