Thursday, January 9, 2020

40 Questions about Heave and Hell

I am not sure why my first review of 40 Questions about Heaven and Hell didn't post. However, here is my review.

I have always been fascinated by eschatology and love to think about what Heaven and Hell would be like. I have always found it hard to explain however, these concepts to people. Not to mention that many Christians have non Christian views of heaven and hell.

This book is part of the Kregel Publishing 40 questions series. The book is a great addition to the series.

The author of this book, Alan Gomes is straightforward and solemn with the topic at hand. The book is so well written I kept thinking that I wish we had read the book in seminary. After reading 40 Questions I felt that I was more up to speed on a topic that many find as fascinating as I do.

After I read it, I let a non-Christian friend borrow it; the book has opened a door for us as we both are enjoying a long discussion on the topics within the book.

If you are looking to brush up on questions about heaven and hell or even wanting to preach a sermon series on the topic, you really need look no further than this book as it will answer all of your questions and give you a challenge as you seek answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...