Friday, April 20, 2012

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”  Oscar Wilde...Simple right? Not always... within everyone's lives there are parts that you have to keep secret. But what happens when you let them out? You get trampled, stepped on and hurt. But the hurt doesn't last, because you then realize that those who trampled on you and decided you weren't worth their time, are the ones who are the most lost and most unhappy. 


So being yourself isn't always about happiness, sometimes, it's about just being...being what God made you and realizing that your self worth isn't based upon what people think of you, but rather who you actually are. No longer should a person just rollover, rather they should stand up for their rights! 


So to the friend I spoke to earlier...I can't be anyone else, I am me...that girl you want, well she's someone else...and to find that person, you have to look for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...