Friday, January 1, 2021

One Word

Each year I choose one word that I want to grow in. One year it was prayer, another trust, and yet another year it was patience. And every time I choose a word something happens that I don't expect and I grow in that area of my life. 

2021 is no different. This year I was thinking about a lot of different feelings, experiences and I decided that I want my word to be forgiveness. I want to grow in forgiveness, I want to learn how to extend it, how to give it to others and myself. 

So over the next year, my blog will take a back seat, it will probably be updated at least once a month, but maybe not; as I grow in forgiveness. I also have decided to read the Bible thematically this year and finally, I am going to spend a year in quite contemplation. At least an hour a day when I can set aside everything and just relax. No computers, not secular books, just time for God and I to get to know one another better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...