Thursday, March 29, 2012

Who to follow on Twitter...PRO-ISRAEL only!

Yes! It is that time for who to follow on twitter. Personally I stay away from "well known" people...why you may be asking...well if they are well known then it is doubtful they are 1) real accounts; 2) speaking from their heart.

All of mine that I am sharing are of course, PRO-ISRAEL, so if that offends, you don't have to accept them or add them.

Some of my personal favorites are:
@CaptainBarakRaz
@RadioTSHUVAfm
@IDFSpokesperson
@Israel
@messianictimes
@JerusalemCenter
@URJ
@AvitalLeibovich

These are just a few of the twitter accounts that I follow.


you can find me @tallgirlrai

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...