Friday, April 6, 2012

Decisions

One of the hardest things about writing a blog is deciding what to write about. You often have to worry about who is reading your blog, and how they may feel. Okay, so the average writer doesn't worry about such things, but being sensitive to ideals and having friends of all cultures reading, means I don't freely state my opinions on controversial topics.

One such topic I wanted to write about was Passover and Easter. However, due to the unpreparedness of myself and the place where I am currently in my journey of faith, I don't think it would be appropriate for me to speak against what I believe in or what I am confused about currently.

I do have in mind a topic that I'd like to write about. Which is: Why did Rachel start seeking a life outside of the Christian faith, to embrace a religion that while she does have roots in it, she has no claim to it? Writing this entry will take some time, since I really don't know my audience--which for the most part is a good thing. It will reveal in it though, God's grace and mercy...it will also reveal a bit about Rachel that no one really knows except my best friend and brother in faith.

So I look forward to writing my entries soon and hope that you will continue read this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...