Thursday, September 7, 2017

Be Careful what you post

Brothers and Sisters, Please watch what you post on Facebook. We are all guilty of posting things that don't bring glory to God. Today as I was looking through different timelines of friends and reading the news, I came across this post.

This post offended me. Not because I am fan of the Obamas, because I am not a fan, rather I was offended because 1) as a Christian I should never want to see anyone die for anything and 2) as a Christian we shouldn't post this stuff that stirs up strife. The other thing that bothered me was the post that was posted just a MINUTE prior to posting this about the Obamas. The first post was: 

Friends, please be aware of what you are posting online; it could be a stumbling block for someone, or it could be the weight that tips a persons decision for Christ or against Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...