Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wow! Never would have known

So this blog started out as a personal page about how I found out about my Jewish roots of faith, and even the Jewish roots of my family heritage. Since launching this page, I have reached 9 countries...there has been over 141 views on the blogs I write. This is very humbling, since this was never intended to be anything more than my personal reflections of my faith.
What makes this interesting to me is that I can't imagine why anyone would want to know what I am thinking, doing or believing. To be honest, I am just a southern girl from North Carolina, with a funny accent, and no dress style at all. I am a former photojournalist, I have a dog named Biscuit and work in the school system here. I play the fiddle, have a best friend in Finland and love the Lion King, lighthouses and Jesus (but not in that order). I pray wearing a tallit, I keep as kosher as possible and listen to rock, oldies,  classical music and Broadway show tunes!
Nothing on this page, should be of any interest to anyone...but for some reason, it is and I LOVE it! I love how I can write and someone out there will +1 my writings, I can rant about something and someone will +1 the rant...
Amazingly, I am touch lives that I will never meet or have met and just don't know they are reading my work. Sometimes I may even have nothing in particular to say...much like this post here...except thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you will continue to come back every chance you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...