Thursday, October 12, 2017

Answered Prayer

It is starting to feel more and more real; this calling that God has on my life to minister. I wish I could say that I am not a crazy girl of nerves, but I am. Tonight, I was assigned my mentor. This entire time I have been really nervous about declaring "Licensed Local Pastor" as my chosen route to ministry. I have found myself met with people who don't understand what it means to serve such an amazing God. I kept thinking "God, I know I am going to be assigned a male mentor and he's not going to see the uniqueness of my call, and definitely isn't going to understand the challenges that are being thrown at me...Evidently God heard my hearts cry because I was assigned a female minister as my mentor! Prayer answered in a mighty way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...