Sunday, October 1, 2017

Thank you

As many of you know, I have been working tirelessly towards becoming a licensed local pastor. It is a calling that I have felt for a long time, but didn't decide to answer until recently. Tonight's blog is going to be rather short; not because I don't have much to say, but because my heart is truly touched and full right now. I want to say a special thank you to everyone who has supported me financially in this endeavor. I also want to thank you for your prayers!

This is not a road that I tread lightly. So I ask that you continue to keep me in your prayers as I continue to seek where God wants me and where He will be using me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...