Monday, October 30, 2017

River of LIfe

I am sitting here tonight, starting to get ready for my retreat! I am excited, I am nervous, but most of all I know that I am in His will.

Today, I finished up some of my "assignments" that were needed for the retreat, including a "River of Life" diagram. While the diagram looks easy; it's truly not easy at all. It's actually quite hard, because you have to be very introspective and for me that meant dredging up my past and seeing where God has brought me from and where He is taking me. 

It also means that I need to find a way to let go of the past and let God use my past to teach me new ways of living. The diagram actually left me feeling really good; and allowed me to deal with some hidden hurts and discouragements that I have had over the past few months. 

If you have never done a "River of Life" diagram, I whole-heartedly encourage you to do it! You won't be sorry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

That One Word

Years ago, when I attended The Cove, my life group chose to do the "ONE WORD CHALLENGE." that was also the year I chose "Trus...